Tucson Breast Surgery
Top Ranked Breast Augmentation Surgeon by Newsweek 2021
Newsweek ranked Dr. Craig Hurst in the top 175 plastic surgeons for breast augmentation surgery in 2021. He is the only cosmetic surgeon in Tucson to receive this esteemed peer rated distinction.
Dr. Craig Hurst, a skilled cosmetic surgeon in Tucson, has over 14 years of experience performing breast surgeries designed to enhance the body’s shape and improve self confidence. At Hurst Plastic Surgery, breast procedures include augmentations, lifts, and reductions. Whether you wish to enhance the appearance and size of your breasts, are experiencing back and shoulder pain, or simply want a more youthful look, Dr. Hurst can assist you in selecting the correct breast procedure. Call for a consultation to discuss your goals in a safe and comfortable environment.
There are many reasons for undergoing breast surgery, all of which are valid. Hurst Plastic Surgery can help you determine the best procedure to achieve your desired look and goal. Should you wish to enhance, reduce, or simply touch up your breasts for medical or personal reasons, Dr. Hurst can help.
Breast procedures offered at Hurst Plastic Surgery include:
- Breast augmentation: Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that increases breast size using implants or fat transfer from other areas of the body.
- Breast lift: Pregnancy, weight loss, aging, and other factors can cause breasts to sag. A breast lift, or mastopexy, reduces this drooped appearance, producing a more youthful look.
- Breast reconstruction: Women who have undergone surgery during treatment for breast cancer may choose breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the shape of the chest.
- Breast reduction: Women with macromastia (large breasts) may experience back and neck pain, difficulty fitting certain clothing, and general discomfort. Breast reduction surgery is a safe and effective way to reduce breast size and allow for a more comfortable lifestyle.
- Mommy makeover: It usually consists of a single stage cosmetic procedure that involves a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with or without a breast lift. This procedure revitalizes your body's shape and appearance in these particular areas following pregnancy.
- Gynecomastia surgery (for men): Some men suffer from gynecomastia (enlarged breasts). Although this condition may disappear with time, diet, or medication, surgery may still be necessary to achieve a more desirable size.
- FTM Top Surgery: This procedure removes breast tissue in a safe and comfortable environment.
Why Choose Us?
Dr. Craig Hurst has been practicing plastic surgery for over 14 years. He has dedicated himself to making people of all shapes and sizes feel their best. Dr. Hurst is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He is currently a member of Arizona Community Surgeons.
Hurst Plastic Surgery welcomes all individuals. Dr. Hurst and his staff understand that while breast surgery can ultimately improve your life, you may experience some apprehension. While results* vary for each individual, Dr. Hurst knows the risks and challenges associated with breast surgery. He is available to discuss the many benefits of breast procedures to help determine what is right for you.