Cosmetic Surgery for Men in Tucson
Treatment Options Tailored to Men
Hurst Plastic Surgery offers a number of cosmetic surgery options for men. With over 14 years of experience in the field of plastic surgery, and as a result of his skills acquired from his fellowship training, Dr. Hurst possesses the expertise to help male clients achieve a desired look.
Cosmetic Services For Men
Dr. Craig Hurst, in Tucson, offers surgical and non-surgical cosmetic services to men. Whether it be gynecomastia, a desire for a more youthful appearance, or a wish to transition to a body that better fits how you feel on the inside, Hurst Plastic Surgery can help realize your aesthetic goals.
Hurst Plastic Surgery services for men:
- Body: Liposuction, arm lifts, tummy tucks, and more.
- Face: Facelifts, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasties, brow lifts, and neck lifts.
- Gynecomastia surgery: Gynecomastia is a condition that causes overdeveloped breasts in men. It can occur at any age and is caused by factors such as genetics, hormones, obesity, and certain drugs.
- Non-surgical: Dermal fillers, and Hurst Plastic Surgery exclusive skin-care line.
- FTM Top Surgery: Top surgery is a cosmetic procedure offered to transgender men. It involves removing breast tissue in order to achieve a flatter, more masculine shape.
Schedule a Consultation
Dr. Craig Hurst has extensive experience in the field of plastic surgery. Throughout his medical career, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that his male clients are happy and highly satisfied with their personal transformations. Hurst Plastic Surgery welcomes all individuals. Dr. Hurst and his staff understand that while cosmetic surgery can ultimately improve your life, you may experience some apprehension. While results* vary for each individual, Dr. Hurst knows the risks and challenges associated with plastic surgery. He is available to discuss the many benefits of plastic surgery and to help determine which procedure addresses your particular concerns.
Dr. Hurst is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He is currently a member of Arizona Community Specialists.