Cosmetic Surgery for Men in Tucson
Explore Our Treatment Options Tailored to Men
Cosmetic surgery and non-surgical procedures are for people of all walks of life, including all genders. A common misconception abounds that plastic surgery is mainly for women, but men can also benefit from cosmetic treatments as well.
At Hurst Plastic Surgery, we offer a number of options for men. Our board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Craig Hurst has many years of experience helping men, women, and children of all ages enhance their appearance. Whether you are suffering from gynecomastia, wish to transition to a body that better fits how you feel on the inside, or desire a more youthful appearance, Hurst Plastic Surgery in Tucson can help rejuvenate and reinvigorate your body and look.
Cosmetic Services We Offer to Men
Our board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Craig Hurst offers surgical and non-surgical cosmetic services to men in Tucson and throughout Arizona. Featuring rhinoplasty, tummy tucks, arm lifts, facials, gynecomastia surgery, and more, Hurst Plastic Surgery can help you find a solution that not only meets but exceeds your needs.
We offer the following surgical and non-invasive cosmetic services for men:
- Body: We offer body surgeries such as liposuction, arm lifts, tummy tucks, and more. We also offer FTM top surgery for trans men.
- Face: Many facial procedures such as facelifts, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasties, brow lifts, and more are also available for men.
- FTM Top Surgery: Top surgery is a procedure offered to transgender men. It involves removing breast tissue to give you a flatter, more masculine shape.
- Gynecomastia surgery: Gynecomastia is a condition that causes overdeveloped breasts in men. This condition can occur at any age and may be caused by genetics, hormonal changes, obesity, and even the use of certain drugs. Gynecomastia surgery can help you attain a more desirable shape.
- Non-surgical procedures: At Hurst Plastic Surgery, we offer several less invasive cosmetic services such as facials, microneedling, dermal fillers, laser skin resurfacing, and dermabrasion.
Like with any surgical procedure, plastic surgery comes with potential side effects and other risks to patients. We are happy to discuss these in detail to better help you determine what procedure is best for you and your body.
Schedule a Consultation to Learn More
Honest and effective communication with your plastic surgeon is essential when planning to undergo any cosmetic procedure. During your initial consultation, we will discuss the procedures you are interested in and how you hope to look and feel afterward in detail. Dr. Hurst will evaluate your health, conduct a physical, and take the time to deuce and explain which surgical techniques are most appropriate for you. Together we will review everything from the anesthesia involved to possible risks, so you have a fully formed concept of what to expect to ensure you are ready.
Dr. Hurst is certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He is an active participant in national and local societies, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Craniofacial Surgeons, and the Arizona Society of Plastic Surgeons. He also participates in the American Board of Plastic Surgery’s Maintenance of Certification® program which provides the most advanced and up-to-date knowledge and safety information on plastic surgery.