Tucson Brazilian Butt Lift
Achieve A Desired Look
Also known as gluteal augmentation or gluteoplasty, this cosmetic procedure enhances the size and shape of the buttocks through implants, fat grafting or a combination of the two. A buttock lift is performed by removing excess soft tissue from the gluteal region. Dr. Craig Hurst is fellowship trained and has over 14 years of experience in plastic surgery. At Hurst Plastic Surgery, in Tucson, he offers buttock augmentation, reshaping and lifts, to provide a more contoured and pleasing appearance to your backside.
Call Hurst Plastic Surgery at (520) 224-3777 or reach out online to schedule a complimentary consultation.
Buttock Surgery in Tucson
The benefits of buttock surgery include an improved appearance in your clothing, a more proportioned figure and a heightened sense of self-confidence. Dr. Hurst and his staff meet with you for a complimentary consultation to discuss your specific aesthetic buttock concerns and goals.
- Buttock augmentation surgery involves the insertion of silicone implants in the soft tissues of the gluteal region. Dr. Hurst prefers a subfascial placement for the buttock implants. This cosmetic procedure enhances the size, shape and symmetry of your behind. It is ideal for candidates who don't have enough excess fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift.
- Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery is a popular minimally invasive buttock enhancement procedure that is a form of fat grafting. It involves the transfer of fat from an area of the body to the buttocks. As with standard buttock augmentation, it adds volume and shape to the gluteal region.
- Buttock lift surgery targets the laxity of the soft tissues in the gluteal region. It does NOT add volume to the buttocks, but instead improves the shape and underlying tone of the soft tissues.
Fat grafting and liposuction may be recommended in conjunction with buttock surgery in order to achieve optimal aesthetic results*.
It is important to avoid any excess buttock pressure (sitting) for a number of weeks following surgery.
Alleviate backside pressure:
- Minimize sitting for a long periods of time. Use cushions or sit on a stool to put pressure on the thighs instead of the buttocks
- Stomach or side sleep as much as possible.
- Wear specialized tight fitting garments to keep the buttock area compressed.
A Contoured Posterior Profile
Dr. Craig Hurst has extensive experience in the field of plastic surgery. Throughout his medical career, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that all his clients are happy and highly satisfied with their personal transformations. Hurst Plastic Surgery welcomes all individuals. Dr. Hurst and his staff understand that while cosmetic surgery can ultimately improve your life, you may experience some apprehension. While results* vary for each individual, Dr. Hurst knows the risks and challenges associated with buttock surgery. He is available to discuss the many benefits of gluteal enhancement to help determine if this procedure addresses your particular concerns.
Dr. Hurst is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He is currently a member of Arizona Community Surgeons. Hurst Plastic Surgery offers clients multiple financing options.
Contact us to meet with Dr. Hurst to learn more about buttock surgery in Tucson.
View Our Before & After GalleriesReal Results
Real Patients. Real Reviews.Trusted Opinions That Matter the Most.
“I had an Amazing Experience”- Tami
“Thank you Dr. Hurst & Tami for helping make my dream come true! I don’t think I could possibly thank you enough for all you have done for me.”- Jackie L.
“Dr. Hurst has done an excellent job bringing "normal" back into my life after my double mastectomy due to breast cancer. Thanks to you and your team!”- Susan M.
What Makes Hurst Plastic Surgery Different?
Your Comfort & Satisfaction is Our Top Priority
We Offer A Patient-Centered Approach
Committed to Providing the Highest Quality of Care
Voted "Top Doctor" for the Past 8 Years
Dr. Hurst Has Over 14 Years of Experience
Stay Informed & Up-to-DateOur Blog
Sylfirm X - A Dual Wave RF Microneedling SystemView Article
ENDONASAL/CLOSED RHINOPLASTY TECHNIQUE - AN EXCELLENT CHOICEView Article