Body Surgeries in Tucson
A Rejuvenated Figure
At Hurst Plastic Surgery, in Tucson, Dr. Craig Hurst offers comprehensive body enhancing surgical procedures. He has accredited fellowship training in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. With over 14 years of experience in the field of plastic surgery, and as a result of his skills acquired from his fellowship training, Dr. Hurst possesses the expertise to help clients achieve a desired look. Body image can have a profound effect on self confidence and all reasons are valid for selecting body plastic surgery.
Hurst Plastic Surgery offers a broad range of cosmetic body procedures for both women and men to enhance their figures. Body reshaping surgery is performed to achieve a more youthful, rejuvenated look, to remove excess skin following significant weight loss and to augment curvature in areas such as the waist or buttock.
Hurst Plastic Surgery Body Procedures
Effective body cosmetic procedures exist for all physiques. Dr Hurst can help realize your goal of a more balanced and rejuvenated figure through body transformations with aesthetic results that are subtle in nature or more dramatic when necessary.
Body surgeries include:
- Tummy tuck: Formally known as an abdominoplasty, it removes unwanted fat and excess skin from the abdomen. Tummy tucks are popular among women due to aging, prior pregnancy and weight loss. A mini-tummy tuck is a viable option when the only the lower abdomen requires treatment.
- Mommy makeover: It usually consists of a single stage cosmetic procedure that involves a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with or without a breast lift. This procedure revitalizes your body's shape and appearance in these particular areas following pregnancy.
- Body lift: Referred to as a belt lift, belt lipectomy, or lower body lift, it is performed to remove loose, sagging skin from the body. Body lifts may be effective at reducing dimpled or irregular skin surfaces.
- Buttock: Also referred to as gluteal augmentation, buttock surgery enhances the size and shape of the buttocks through implants and/or fat grafting. A Brazilian butt lift involves the transfer of excess fat to the buttock from other areas of the body through liposuction.
- Arm Lift: A brachioplasty is a surgical procedure designed to target excess, sagging skin that is often evident on the upper arms after significant weight loss by removing redundant skin tissue in this area in order to provide a tighter look.
- Thigh Lift: Removes excess thigh skin and/or fat, which is often present after weight loss/gain. Liposuction can be performed in conjunction to reduce fat in this area.
- Liposuction: Lipoplasty (lipo) surgically remove fat cells from the body. This procedure can slim and/or reshape the body to make its appearance more proportional.
Expert Body Reshaping
Dr. Craig Hurst, an award winning physician, is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He is currently a member of Arizona Community Surgeons and is highly rated on well regarded platforms such as WebMD and Vitals.
Dr. Hurst and his staff understand that while body cosmetic surgery can ultimately improve your life, you may experience some apprehension. Dr. Hurst is highly skilled at providing a customized, natural and refreshed look to your figure. While results* vary for each individual, he knows the risks and challenges associated with body surgery. Dr. Hurst is available to discuss the many benefits of body procedures and help you determine which one in particular addresses your concerns. Hurst Plastic Surgery strives to offer a personalized plan that meets your needs and goals.
Schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation in order to learn more about body cosmetic surgery.