Your face is the first thing that people see when they meet you, and if there is an aspect that you are self-conscious about, it can affect how you choose to interact with them. If you feel that your nose is out of proportion with the rest of your features, you may feel uncomfortable in social situations or avoid them altogether. Instead, seek out assistance from our cosmetic surgeon at Hurst Plastic Surgery.
Rhinoplasty can help you to address several things, including:
- Width of the bridge of the nose
- Overall size reduction
- Nasal profile, with depressions or bumps on the bridge
- A nasal tip that is overlarge, bulbous, too upturned, or drooping
- Wide or upturned nostrils
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
Our Tucson rhinoplasty surgeons look forward to hearing from you. Call us at (520) 224-3777.
Choosing to have a nose job is a big decision, and is not something that should be done for someone else, or to fit into an idealized image. It is something that you should be doing for your own gratification.
There are several other things that we check for to determine if you may be a good candidate for this procedure:
- You are over the age of 13 and your facial growth is complete
- You are in good physical health
- You have not smoked in at least 6 months
- You have tangible, reasonable goals for the enhancement of your appearance
It could take several months for the swelling to fully subside, and up to a year for the outcome to refine completely. After this, the results of your surgery are largely permanent*; some small changes over time could take place if cartilage continues to build up. At Hurst Plastic Surgery, you can be certain that you are receiving top-quality service. For information on financing plans, click here.
“I had an Amazing Experience”- Tami
“Thank you Dr. Hurst & Tami for helping make my dream come true! I don’t think I could possibly thank you enough for all you have done for me.”- Jackie L.
“Dr. Hurst has done an excellent job bringing "normal" back into my life after my double mastectomy due to breast cancer. Thanks to you and your team!”- Susan M.