Body Surgeries in Tucson
Call Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation!
Have you been feeling uncomfortable in your own skin? At Hurst Plastic Surgery, we offer a broad range of body surgeries to help you achieve your desired look. Whether you seek a more youthful appearance, possess excess skin following significant weight loss, or want to cover up undesirable features caused by an injury or illness, Dr. Craig Hurst and his experienced team can help make your vision become a reality.
If you’re struggling to achieve a certain figure on your own through diet or exercise or are suffering from a condition that can’t be treated through natural means alone, body surgery may a great option for you whether you identify as male or female. We look forward to helping you decide what’s right for you!
Body Surgeries We Offer
No matter your gender, income, or where you are from, factors such as genetics, age, and hormones can lead to significant bodily changes. Though many of these can be completely natural and painless, they may leave you feeling unsatisfied or incomplete. We are proud to offer a broad range of services for all body types that can help you attain your desired look in a manner that is both proven and safe.
Body surgeries we offer at Hurst Plastic Surgery include:
- Body lifts: Also sometimes referred to as a belt lift, belt lipectomy, or lower body lift, body lifts were designed to remove loose, sagging skin from the body. Body lifts may also work for people who have dimpled or irregular skin surfaces.
- Brachioplasty: Arms lifts or “brachioplasties” are a type of surgical procedure designed to target excess, sagging skin that often forms on the upper arms after significant weight loss. Brachioplasty removes excess skin tissue on the upper arms to provide a tighter look.
- FTM Top Surgery: Top surgery is a procedure offered to transgender men. It involves removing breast tissue to give you a flatter, more masculine shape.
- Liposuction: Liposuctions (also called “lipoplasty” and sometimes shortened to “lipo”) surgically remove fat cells from the body. This procedure can slim and/or reshape your body to make it more proportionate.
- Thigh lifts: A thigh lift removes the excess skin and/or fat in the thighs, which often build up after weight gain or loss. It can use liposuction techniques to reduce fat in the area.
- Tummy tucks: Formally known as an abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck removes unwanted fat and excess skin from the abdomen. Tummy tucks are popular among women who have recently experienced childbirth but are available to others as well. A mini-tummy tuck is an option for those who only require treatment in their lower abdomen.
Expert Plastic Surgery Focused on You & Your Body
When it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon, don’t make the decision lightly. Body surgeries are invasive procedures, which means you deserve an experienced, compassionate, and respectful doctor you can trust. Dr. Hurst is an award-winning doctor and former professor who has been highly rated on well-regarded platforms such as WebMD and Vitals. He is certified to practice plastic surgery by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Cosmetic surgery is an exciting but personal step, so we are always available to ensure you possess all the information necessary to decide what’s right for you. Your surgeon will explain your options and the benefits and risks associated with each procedure before you choose what procedures to undergo.
To learn more about our services and how we can help you, reach out to us for your free and confidential consultation.