Rhinoplasty in Tucson
Get the Balanced, Proportional Features You’ve Always Wanted!
Your face is the first thing that people see when they meet you, and if there is an aspect that you are self-conscious about, it can affect how you choose to interact with them. If you feel that your nose is out of proportion with the rest of your features, you may feel uncomfortable in social situations or avoid them altogether. Instead, seek out assistance from our Tucson cosmetic surgeon at Hurst Plastic Surgery.
Rhinoplasty can help you to address several things, including:
- Width of the bridge of the nose
- Overall size of the nose
- Nasal profile, with depressions or bumps on the bridge
- A nasal tip that is overlarge, too upturned, or drooping
- Wide or upturned nostrils
- Nasal asymmetry and deviation
Is This Surgery Right for You?
Choosing rhinoplasty is a big decision, and is not something that should be done for someone else, or to fit into an idealized image. It is something that you should be doing for your own gratification.
There are several other things that we check for to determine if you may be a good candidate for this procedure:
- You are over the age of 13 and your facial growth is complete
- You are in good physical health
- You have not smoked in at least 6 months
- You have tangible, reasonable goals for the enhancement of your appearance
Long Lasting Results*
It could take several months for the swelling to fully subside, and up to a year for the outcome to refine completely. After this, the results of your surgery are largely permanent*; some small changes over time could take place if cartilage continues to build up. At Hurst Plastic Surgery, you can be certain that you are receiving top-quality service.
Call our Tucson cosmetic surgeon today at (520) 224-3777 to schedule your complimentary consultation and determine if rhinoplasty may be a good fit for your needs.