Brazilian Butt Lift
Tucson Plastic Surgeon
Do you feel embarrassed at pool parties because you are self-conscious of your buttocks? Have you tried exercising and dieting only to find your butt is still saggy, lumpy, or flat? If you fit this description, you should consider getting a Brazilian butt lift to make your backside round and perky like you desire. With our Brazilian butt procedure, you no longer need to do lunges or squats to shape your behind. During the procedure, we extract fat from other areas of your body, like your belly, thighs, or hips, and use it to augment and shape the appearance of your butt.
How Does the Procedure Work?
Step #1: Liposuction
- First, we carefully remove the fat from your back, hips, or thighs.
Step #2: Fat Preparation
- Next, we carefully clean the fat cells we collected and prepare them for injection.
Step #3: Injections
- After the cells have cleansed and prepped, we inject them into your buttocks to naturally enhance your own shape.
What Are the Benefits of the Brazilian Butt Lift?
Benefits of the Brazilian butt lift include:
- It’s a safe procedure.
- A perky and natural feeling buttocks.
- The liposuction for injections slims down other areas of your body.
- It’s a less invasive procedure than butt implants or a traditional butt lift.
Am I an Ideal Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
You might be a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift if you meet the following criteria:
- You want to add more volume to your buttocks.
- You have recently lost a lot of weight, but your butt now sags.
- There is sufficient enough fat in other areas of your body for the procedure.
- You are in good overall health and your expectations for the procedure are realistic.
What Should I Expect from the Recovery Process?
You can expect some bruising and swelling in the areas where the liposuction was performed during the surgery. Any pain you experience from the surgery can be managed with medication or a compression garment. Most of our patients who get Brazilian butt lifts find they are capable of lightly walking around their homes within a couple days of their surgery. Patients are often able to return to the normal activities they enjoy around eight weeks after the surgery. The main thing to remember during your recovery is to avoid sitting directly on your butt during the eight weeks. When you sleep or rest, lay on your stomach or side, and use a donut pillow if you absolutely must sit.
Schedule Your Consultation with our Plastic Surgeon
At Hurst Plastic Surgery, we are committed to providing patients throughout Tucson with the services they need to feel confident in their appearance. Dr. Hurst is a board certified plastic surgeon who is committed to using his skills and experience to help people achieve the results they desire. Give us a call today to discuss your Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.
Call (520) 224-3777 to request your consultation at our office in Tucson.