Tucson Breast Surgery
Offering a Range of Surgical Procedures
At Hurst Plastic Surgery, skilled breast surgeon Dr. Craig Hurst has over 14 years of experience performing cosmetic procedures designed to enhance the body’s shape and offer a more youthful and comfortable appearance for all. Our Tucson breast surgery procedures include implants, lifts, and reductions. Whether you are looking to get rid of back and shoulder pain, are a trans man interested in top surgery, or simply want to look your best, we have the breast augmentation procedure for you. Our Tucson breast surgeon is available for free consultations if you’re ready to discuss your goals in a safe and comfortable environment.
Breast Surgical Procedures We Offer
There are many reasons someone might wish to undergo breast surgery, all of which are valid. We are here to listen to your desires and needs and help you determine which procedure will best help you achieve the look and feel you want. Whether you wish to enhance your bust size, reduce it, or simply touch up the area for medical or personal reasons, we are here to
Breast surgical procedures we offer at Hurst Plastic Surgery include:
- Breast augmentation: Breast augmentation is a surgical process that increases breast size using breast implants or fat transfer from other areas of the body.
- Breast lift: Pregnancy, weight loss, aging, and other factors can cause breasts to sag. A breast lift reduces this drooped appearance, giving you a more youthful look.
- Breast reconstruction: Women who have undergone surgery during treatment for breast cancer may choose breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the shape of their chest.
- Breast reduction: Women with macromastia (large breasts) may experience back and neck pain, issues fitting certain clothing, and general discomfort. Our breast reduction surgery is a safe and effective way to reduce your bust size. This surgery can allow you to live a more comfortable lifestyle.
- Gynecomastia surgery (for men): Many men suffer from a condition known as gynecomastia meaning they have enlarged breasts. Though it can disappear with time, diet, or medication, some men require surgery to get their chest to a more comfortable size.
- Top surgery: We offer FTM top surgery to remove breast tissue in a safe and comfortable environment.
Who Choose Us?
Dr. Craig Hurst has been practicing plastic surgery for over 14 years. He is a sought-after academic, doctor, and speaker who has dedicated his career to making people of all shapes and sizes feel good in their own skin. Dr. Hurst is accredited by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. He currently practices at the Institute for Plastic Surgery, a division of Arizona Community Surgeons.
At Hurst Plastic Surgery, Dr. Hurst and his staff are welcoming to individuals of all shapes and sizes. We understand that while breast surgery can improve your life, it can also cause some stress and concern. While results* vary for each individual, we understand the risks and challenges associated with breast surgery and can predict how your body may react. We will discuss this as well as the many benefits of breast surgery to help you determine what is right for you and your body.